Be a part of Indonesia’s most comprehensive platform for Welding and Cutting Equipment, Technology, Material and Services
The resounding success of INAWELDING 2023, held along with INAMARINE 2023 and INACOATING 2023 and Port & Terminal Indonesia 2023 attracted 168 exhibiting companies, 7.173 trade visitor from 10 countries and occupied total area 9.500 sqm gross. The 10th edition INAWELDING will take place from 30 July – 01 August 2024 at Jakarta International Expo (JIEXPO) Kemayoran co-locating with INAMARINE 2024, INACOATING 2024 and Port & Terminal Indonesia 2024. It is notable serve as one of the world’s most prospective one stop exhibition for welding, offshore, maritime, coating and other related industries .
INAWELDING is the only event that makes it possible to see it all together. Exhibitions are presented by leading manufacturers, suppliers, buyers, as well as investors, developers and representatives of other fields associated with welding and cutting industry. Every year, exhibitors present their latest products, services and technologies relating to welding industry in one of the world’s largest growing markets of the future.
WHY EXHIBIT ?
- MEET YOUR CUSTOMER
INAWELDING Gives you the chance to communicate with new and existing customers face to face. you have a unique opportunity to sell your business to a hall full of people who are receptive and interested.
- STAY AHEAD OF THE PACK
This show are the places where businesses will launch their new products or try out new ideas. You get to find out the direction your industry is heading in, which means you can successfully plan for your future business strategies.
- BUILD BRAND PROXIMITY
Attend B2B exhibition is excellent way to raise your brand value and generate awareness. INAWELDING is perfect place to establish your brand and strengthen your business’s position in your industry.
- FIND NEW MARKET
Develop new channels, find distributors, increase your market share, market reach, and widen your operation area.
- Indonesia is geographically well positioned to act as a regional base in Southeast Asia. A member of the G-20. Indonesia has a population of 240 million, representing the largest market in Southeast Asia and the fastest growing economy after China and India.
- The Indonesian government will invest IDR 4.021 trillion or approximately USD 400 million for the construction of roads, seaports, airports, railroads and power plants to support the development of Indonesia Economic Corridors under the Master Plan for the Acceleration and Expansion of Indonesia’s Economic Development (MP3EI)
- The Indonesia welding consumables market was valued at US$ 150.3 mn in 2014 and is anticipated to reach US$ 293 mn in 2023, expanding at a CAGR of 7.7% between 2015 and 2023.
- Indonesia’s infrastructure budget is expected to be Rupiah 419.2 trillion ($29.74 billion) in 2020 versus Rupiah 399.7 trillion in 2019, its finance ministry said. The Institute for Development of Economics and Finance projections put the infrastructure budget at Rupiah 530.7 trillion in 2024.
WHO YOU'LL MEET AT INAWELDING
Airframe & Aircraft Engines.
Distributors & Agent.
Engineer of Manufacturing.
Engineering Design and Instalation.
Offshore Suppliers & Support.
Oil & Gas Company.
Process Control and Instrumentation.
Ship Repairers & Shipbuilder.
Trading & Supplier Company.
MASSIVE MEDIA ADVERTISEMENT
- Media Partner
Media partner from more than 20 countries and an impressive social media performance will be introducing information about your products and company
Sending out an email newsletter to more than 100.000 visitors. Door-to-door invitation to the local company, pre-registration via website, SMS, and Whatsapp campaign
- Road to Road Advertisement
Outdoor banner, Radio, Newspaper to related industry in top 10 city in Indonesia
- Perfect Networking
INAWELDING being linking for you with related organizations such as government, associations, community and global networking services
Forum & Seminars